Slimline U-Shape Kitchen Upgradejustinplace
Maximizing workspace in the kitchen is something that we hear a lot when designing a kitchen layout. A long kitchen top doesn't necessarily mean that you have a lot of counter space to put all your meal preparation pots and bowls on.
We are all familiar with the scene in the kitchen, where all free spaces are taken over by mugs, cutlery, and kitchen appliances. The view gets especially colorful in the mornings, when you need to get your kids' lunch boxes ready or when you're entertaining a group of friends for a dinner party.
Here is why designing a smart kitchen is so important - first to be aesthetically gorgeous and secondly to be practical and time-consuming.
Things that we love in this kitchen:
- Induction cooktop - not only does this slimline cooktop look seamless and uniform, but it also doubles up as an extra counter space where you can rest a chopping board or mixing bowl.
- Single Kitchen Sink - If you know you are probably not going to use 2 sink bowls, there is no need to buy a large one even if you have the space for it. And remember large sink means more dishes in the sink!
- Things that were important for the client to add to the joinery were: A bin drawer, a pantry with internal drawers, appliances unit.
- Beautiful flat-paneled joinery has a satin finish.
- Caesarstone Fresh Concrete stone top.
- Custom-made timber shelves for green plants to bring nature indoors.
- White cupboard handles.