Chic Bathrooms Dressed In Subtle Pinkjustinplace
Sometimes when you hear the word 'pink' in home design, it makes you alert because it's not really the safest colour to play with, but this bathroom renovation shows that subtle pink with different greys is a match made in heaven and we are in love!
Pink in bathrooms has made a big jump from the 1950s. Back then everything was pink and it was an 'IT' colour in many households. Nowadays all-pink bathroom is maybe a bit of a stretch because it's not really a very relaxing colour but in moderation, it's a gorgeous addition to many colour palettes.
In this project, we used subtle Brushed Rose Gold tapware and accessories that work beautifully with grey wall and floor tiles.
- In the main bathroom, the same tile was used for the floor and walls.
- American Oak timber vanity with two-finger pull doors on the side and two-finger pull drawers in the centre. Timber top.
- Double stone basin. For a light stone option, you can get inspired by our Solid Surface Basins.
- Two Black Framed Round Mirrors above each basin.
- Two pendant lights for ambient mood.
- Majestic heavy Free Standing Bath Tub.
- Recessed shelf for shampoos. The back of the shelf has a White Hexagon Mosaic Tile with contrasting grey grout.
- The shower nook has the same White Hexagon Mosaic Tile Feature wall. For a more minimalistic look, our client decided not to use a shower rail and just have a Shower Holder for the Hand Shower. Instead of a Diverter Mixer, they opted for two Minimal Mixers next to each other.
- The Hexagon Mosaic feature wall is a constant theme that carries over to the second bathroom, but in this case, a 'Marble look' was chosen.
- Narrow Wormy Chestnut Shaving Cabinet with one push to open mirror door and open shelves.
- Wormy Chestnut Vanity Shelf with a Black sit on the top ceramic basin with copper lining.
- In-wall toilet.
- In the Powder room, Black colour was introduced for more contrast.
- A narrow floor to a ceiling feature wall behind the basin is made of black Finger Mosaic Tile laid in a Herringbone pattern.
- Custom made Timber Vanity Shelf is made of Wormy Chestnut.
- Custom made Round Light Grey Concrete Basin.
Every element in this project is just right and we are very happy about how all the rooms are different but yet have the connecting features creating a uniform look.