Chic Bathrooms Dressed in Subtle Pink
Sometimes when you hear the word 'pink' in home design, it makes you alert because it's not really the safest colour to play with, but this bathroom renovation shows that subtle pink with different greys is a match made in heaven and we are in love!
Pink in bathrooms have made a big jump from 1950s. Back then everything was pink and it was 'IT' colour in many households. Nowadays all-pink bathroom is maybe a bit of a stretch because it's not really a very relaxing colour but in moderation it's a gorgeous addition to many colour palettes.
In this project we used subtle Brushed Rose Gold tapware and accessories that work beautifully with grey wall and floor tiles.
- In main bathroom same tile was used for floor and walls.
- American Oak timber vanity with two finger pull doors on the side and two finger pull drawers in the centre. Timber top.
- Double stone basin.
- Two Black Framed Round Mirrors above each basin.
- Two pendant lights for ambient mood.
- Majestic heavy Free Standing Bath Tub.
- Recessed shelf for shampoos. The back of the shelf has a White Hexagon Mosaic Tile with a contrasting grey grout.
- The shower nook has a same White Hexagon Mosaic Tile Feature wall. For a more minimalistic look, our client decided not to use a shower rail and just have a Shower Holder for the Hand Shower. Instead of a Diverter Mixer they opted for two Minimal Mixers next to each other.
- The Hexagon Mosaic feature wall is a constant theme that carries over to the second bathroom, but in this case a 'Marble look' was chosen.
- Narrow Wormy Chestnut Shaving Cabinet with one push to open mirror door and open shelves.
- Wormy Chestnut Vanity Shelf with a Black sit on top ceramic basin with copper lining.
- In-wall toilet.
- In the Powder room Black colour was introduced for more contrast.
- A narrow floor to ceiling feature wall behind the basin is made of black Finger Mosaic Tile laid in Herringbone pattern.
- Custom made Timber Vanity Shelf is made of Wormy Chestnut.
- Custom made Round Light Grey Concrete Basin.
Every element in this project is just right and we are very happy about how all the rooms are different but yet have the connecting features creating a uniform look.