Wormy Chestnut Vanity Steals The Show
How often do you hear when starting a bathroom renovation that concentrate on one feature element, whether it's a feature tile, the colour of your tap ware, mirror or something else and all the other elements and decisions will be wrapped around that centrepiece. Well in this case the timber vanity is the centrepiece.
- How cool does the Wormy Chestnut pattern look like?! We are used to seeing very distinct dark 'worm' lines on this type of timber but in this case it's almost like a stardust and a very unique look, which we absolutely love!
- Matte White double basins look luxurious and seamless.
- Brushed Gunmetal tap ware for the basin and shower is a perfect choice and you don't have to worry about the fingerprints stains.
- Wall and floor tiles create a washed colour illusion adding some movement.
- Shower Combo looks sleek and uniform and doesn't break the eye with all the separate shower pieces that you normally need to purchase separately.
- Back to wall corner bath tub adds softness with one curved end and it's a very practical choice for those who are not keen to clean behind the bath tub.
- Feature wall behind the bath tub is made of small penny round feature tile. The tiny matte white tile makes up a very subtle pattern creating a beautiful surprise moment when you move a bit closer.
Some of the things that we love:
There is something so pure and calming about the timber and light greys with warm undertones combination and it works every time.