Sandy Colours and Copper Features
Our lovely customer chose warmer colours in this wow bathroom to create a homey feel and we absolutely love it.
- First thing that you notice, is how much natural light the bathrooms have and using muted light colour like sandy beige, transforms the space completely.
- In the first bathroom your eye will be drawn towards Copper Tapware and Accessories and of course to the Timber Vanity whioch was custom made to match the Shaving cabinet. Black Butt Solid timber vanity and shaving cabinet matches the color scheme and the overall design.
- Beautiful double matte white Wall Hung Solid Surface Basin sits on top of Timber Vanity. Copper Wall Spout and Minimal Mixer for Her and Him.
- Above the vanity is a gorgeous shaving cabinet with mirrors. One side of the shaving cabinet is recessed into a wall. Wall to wall mirrors make the bathroom feels much bigger then it is, and no doubt its one of the main features in this bathroom.
- Bath Tub with Copper Shower Accessories make a statement on the muted colour wall.
We absolutely love the powder room design. The size of the powder room is mulitipied by introducing mirrors on the opposite side of the walls.
- Small pendant lights work as spotlights and also create an ambient atmosphere.
- Natural Lime- Stone Basin sits perfectly at the center of this scene. .