Playful And Modern Kids Bathroom
Designing a kids bathroom can raise the question of how to design it. Of course the kids age can be a big factor but kids grow up very quickly and their taste also changes so do you really want to have those fun seashells or navy blue nautical theme on your tiles and decor? As time goes by, the choices we make in terms of design is becoming more practical.
Renovating a bathroom isn't as cost effective as painting the walls or changing the wallpaper in a bedroom. But that doesn't mean that the kids bathroom can't be fun. There are so many ways how you can make the interiors interesting, playful but at the same time keep it neutral, which means you can have more fun with accessories.
- 900mm Wormy Chestnut timber vanity with two top finger pull drawers. In kids bathroom stone top is highly recommended - think of all the water puddles left on the surface and tooth paste marks etc. Wormy Chestnut is a playful timber because of its black veins, it adds instantly some character and creates excitement.
- 1600mm wall to wall Wormy Chestnut Mirror Cabinet has two push to open doors and two open shelves on the left with timber backing extending over the toilet. Kids need a lot of storage and one thing you want to do, is to hide all of it behind a beautiful cabinet.
- To create a balance with the other side of the bathroom, small timber shelves have been placed between the windows to carry the warm timber feature and a round timber stool has found its place next to the bath tub.
- Raised round concrete basin.
- In-wall toilet for a minimal look.
- 1500mm drop in bath tub for the ultimate bathing experience.
- Brushed Gunmetal tapware and accessories.
- Feature tile behind the bath tub is glossy white and has a fun pattern. Not always do you need to introduce colour, opt for a pattern instead.
Some of the things we love in this bathroom: