Why A Open Plan Kitchen Is Always A good Ideajustinplace
When a kitchen area is narrow and long, to make this area visually bigger and open it up, a few tricks can be used.
- A big opening in the wall next to the sink works as an extension between the kitchen and the sunroom, which the young family uses as a kids' playroom. It's a well-thought idea when the mom is cooking a family meal and at the same time can keep an eye on the kids.
- The kids' playing room has big windows overlooking a gorgeous veggie garden with lemon trees and different herbs batches. Big windows and openings in the wall let in natural light and create visually bigger spaces.
- On the other side of the kitchen area, there is a separate dining room.
- Beautiful timber floor and timber details like a dining room table and Kitchen accessories bring warmth to the house and also create beautiful harmony between the indoors design and outdoors leafy surrounding.
- Simple white Subway tile is used as a splashback and it works beautifully with light colors and clean lines.