Modern Kitchen Transformation
Gorgeous two toned kitchen is more than just a kitchen. Modern features in the kitchen make the cooking experience easy, practical and the openness invites you to interact with your guests.
Who doesn't dream about a big kitchen with lots of counter space, lots of storage and being able to chat with your girlfriends who sit opposite the kitchen island with a glass of wine while you're cooking a feast?
We love so many things about this kitchen design!
- By taking down one wall in the kitchen has added so much light and opened up the kitchen area. Bringing the kitchen and living room together adds the entertaining aspect which is a must.
- Simplicity is the key and makes everything look very expensive. In this case two main colours were used - white and dark charcoal.
- Airy Concrete stone top on the kitchen island has been extended to create some leg space for your guests.
- Induction cooktop.
- Ceiling mounted rangehood.
- Appliances unit behind folded doors. All power points are hidden.
- Pantry is perfectly organised with internal drawers that enables a quick easy access.
- Under the sink two drawers are used instead of a typical doors look.
- All doors and drawers are soft close, which is a music to every chef's ears.
- The overall style is modern, clean lines, flushed and everything is tucked away.
This kitchen will convert every anti cooking person into a well-versed chef! Bon Appetit!