When Black Tapware Makes A Bold Statement
Choosing one color to dominate the theme in your bathroom is a great way to start thinking about a bathroom renovation and design the rest around it.
- Matte Black Tapware
- Instead of a classic Black & White color theme, the wall tiles are a little bit warmer grey and go very well together with the Timber Vanity.
- The feature wall is made of small Subway tiles in a Herringbone pattern and white grout is used to make it look subtle.
- Wormy Chestnut Timber Vanity with stone top.
- Rectangular Solid surface Basin.
- Free Standing Corner Bath.
- Timber Vanity with timber top.
- Sliding Shower Door.
- Same tile choices as for the ensuite.
- Long and narrow floating Timber Vanity with timber top.
- Dark Grey Concrete Basin
- Big Black Arch Mirror.