Smart Design - Combining Laundry and a Bathroom
- A washing machine and the dryer are under a bench top creating more counter space. Drawers under the basin are spacious enough for all the washing powders.
- Because the basin needs to sit on a certain level, the Round Grey Solid Surface Basin is recessed into the bench in order to stay in line with the washing machine. It is a beautiful alternative to a classical laundry sink.
- Marble look Fish scale feature tile wall adds a little playfulness to the grey floor and wall tile mix.
- Using pendant lights is a great option for spot light and also for ambient mood.
- One main thing was to install a bath tub.
- Matte Black Shower Combo comes as a set and can be matched with other bathroom tapware like swivel spout for the bath.
Combining a laundry and a bathroom in a same room or space can be a little challenging due to the functionality, design and layout but at the same time it is a great way to use space when you don't have enough room.
Practicality is the key:
The result is a beautiful combination of two practical rooms combined into one. The room is welcoming, warm and functional - exactly how it should be.