Instagram Worthy Blush Pink Bathroom
Can you imagine yourself spending half a day in a gorgeous bright bathroom getting ready for a brunch or just pampering yourself after a long day at work? Well, in this bathroom you definitely can and while you're at it, take a photo or two with this gorgeous bathroom design.
- The entrance to the bathroom is unique and already gives a hint of the playfulness waiting for you on the other side of the door. The door is sliding v-groove barn door.
- First thing that you see when entering the bathroom is the V-groove Timber Vanity with two doors. Stone top is imitating marble look and gorgeous blush pink handmade concrete basin sets the tone for the whole bathroom.
- In order to not to introduce too many contrasting colours, Rose Gold Tapware goes beautifully with this colour palette.
- Back to wall bathtub.
- Feature wall behind the bathtub is made of Marble look Subway tiles in Herringbone pattern.
- Recessed shower shelf has a Pink Round Penny Tile back.
- Floor tiles are white round penny tiles with slightly contrasting grout to create a 'busier' look.
Bathroom and Laundry
- Copper Stainless Steel laundry sink and Rose Gold Goose Neck Kitchen/Laundry mixer.
- Recurring elements: V-groove exterior of the vanity, round penny tile on the floor and on the wall and stone top.
- Design Tip: When dealing with limited space, stack your washing machine and dryer on top of each other.