Black Poly Vanities Are Taking The Stagejustinplace
For those who love coloured vanities, poly vanities are the way to go, because they can be painted in any colour to suit your interiors or preferences.
The classic black, white grey colour combination has been elevated with interesting textures and patterns. Introducing textures into design is a great way to add some movement and variety, especially when the colours are modest.
Some of the things we love in these bathrooms:
- Poly Groove Vanity painted in black. Two doors on the sides and 1 drawer in the middle make it a very practical configuration. Because of the groove style, you can't distinguish the doors and drawers and it looks like one big seamless groove panel.
- Deep Round Double concrete basins in French Grey colour.
- Matte Black tapware and black-rimmed oval mirrors.
- Matte White Kit-Kat feature tile on the walls.
- Poly Shaker Vanity painted in black. Two drawers on top of each other.
- Round textured black stone basin.
- Brushed Brass tapware and accessories.
Have a look at our other black vanity project.