Bathroom & Laundry Elegant Combojustinplace
In design a colour plays a big role, it has the power to energise or make you calmer. Colour can be dressed up, like adding some complimenting colour to make it pop or dressed down by choosing neutrals that work in harmony.
In this case, the gorgeous blue is the centre of the bathroom and laundry, bringing them together as one wholesome unit.
Main bathroom and Laundry
- The entry to the main bathroom is through the laundry.
- Beautiful shaker style vanity with doors, drawers and open shelf provides enough storage for all the essentials that need to be hidden from the eyes.
- Shaker style laundry cabinets. Washing machine and drier hidden behind a tall cabinet door and stacked on top of each other to save space.
- Butler laundry sink.
- Carrara look stone top.
- Brushed Brass tapware and matching accessories like towel rails, doorknobs and lights.
- Carrara Marble Hexagon tile on the floor connects the bathroom with the laundry.
- The feature wall in the bathroom is made of glossy white subway tile in a brick pattern.
- Back to the wall bathtub.
- Instead of the classic hinged door that separates the laundry and the bathroom, a sliding barn door was chosen. In that way not only do you save on space when swinging the door open, the door won't create distinct zone areas and keeps the design open and flowing.